What will the judges be looking for?
- How the family values and the family members have guided the development of the business
- The Board and ownership structure of your business and how decisions are made
- How you balance the interests of the family with the interests of the business
- Information on the key qualities that make the business a candidate for the Best Small Family Business award. For example: product and service development, financial growth and success, family representation, people development, innovation, overcoming adversity or your commitment to the community
- Your future plans for the business, including how current and future generations will be involved